Creating New Churches is the part of stream 1 which offers resources for pioneering new churches and new kinds of churches and to pioneer these in emerging or marginalised cultures beyond the scope of many inherited churches.
Sessions on previous Creating New Churches weekends have included:
- Planting, emerging, creating – where are we now?
- A church planter’s story
- 12 ways to plant a church
- What’s new – shape, ethos, theology, mission?
- Creating new churches – creativity and case studies
- Research and preparation
- Team building
- Group sharing
- Group work: Church: essentials and non-essentials
- Guided reflection